- Custom Painted Frame, Fork, & Spokes by Elbert’s Paint Shop
- Custom Panther Pink Deity Bar & Stem
- “The Garage” Engraved Onyx Racing Product Hubs & Twenty6 End Caps
- Enve Composite Rims with custom Graphics
- Shimano XTR Di2 Drive Train
The Panther Project build is our take on a full on, from-the-ground-up show bike. All the colored parts on the bike are full custom (Painted or Graphic/Print) and not available as a standard color way from any company. This gives the bike an almost factory look. The frame, fork, and spokes were all painted by Elbert’s Paint Shop in a classic muscle car color – “Panther Pink”. We then Matched the Enve Composite rim graphics to the paint job. Our friends, Eric and Sadie, over at Deity Components produced a limited run of Garage Edition Mohawk carbon bars and Cavity stems in the same “Panther Pink” color way. Custom engraved Onyx Racing Product hubs, some top shelf goodies from Shimano, Race Face, & Chris King round out the build. The Panther Project has been a long time coming, but we think it was worth the wait!